The Australian Alzheimer’s Research Foundation is managed by a Board comprised of volunteers with diverse experience and skill. They all share a passion to work towards a world without Alzheimer’s disease.
The current Board members are:
- Mr Enzo Sirna AM (Chairman) – President of the Italo-Australian Welfare and Cultural Centre.
- Dr Terry Bayliss (Deputy Chair) – Representative of Hollywood Private Hospital – Manager Development Projects and Research, Hollywood Private Hospital.
- Mr Rodney O’Dea (Treasurer) – Director of Insignia Finance
- Professor Ralph Martins (Director of Research) – Chair Alzheimer’s and Ageing at Edith Cowan University,
- Mr Rob Davies – Accountant. Actively involved in fundraising for the Foundation through the Lions McCusker partnership.
- Ms Jenny Day – Former Executive Officer of the Community Development Foundation.
- Dr Michael Quinlan – Physician, Professor of Medicine Notre Dame University.
- Mr Tim Andrew – Head of Office UBS Australia Perth