Keeping our facilities safe – an update on COVID-19
Providing a safe and supportive environment for our staff, trial participants and their families is paramount and our absolute priority.
It is important you do not come into the Foundation if:
- You are experiencing symptoms of infection (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath) or other respiratory symptoms or influenza;
- You have returned from overseas or interstate within the last 14 days;
- You have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or is waiting on a COVID-19 test result.
If you need to cancel your visit or are unsure about attending your next visit please contact us:
- Testosterone Study (142 Stirling Hwy, Nedlands). Please contact Shane Fernandez on 6304 3957.
- Clinical Trial Division (Suite 17 Hollywood Specialist Centre). Please contact Paula Mather on 9389 6433, leave a voice message if the phone is not answered and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- WA Memory Study and Sleep Intervention Study (8 Verdun Street, SNRI Building). Please contact Jo Shaw on 6457 0264
- AIBL and DIAN (8 Verdun Street, SNRI Building). Please contact Lucy Lim on 6457 0263
Important changes we have made:
- We have implemented additional cleaning measures, following the strict guidelines provided by the Department of Health.
- Additional hygiene practices are in place including the use of hand sanitisers for everyone entering our facilities.
- All participants are contacted prior to coming into the clinical trial facilities to confirm they are well and have not had any contact with a person who may have COVID-19.
- We are minimising non-essential visits and using telephone consultations where possible.
- We are working with our clinical trial Sponsors and service provides to be prepared in the event of further changes.