The Australian Alzheimer’s Research Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation supporting medical research into Alzheimer’s disease.
We want the very best people working with us to bring us one step closer to an Alzheimer’s free future.
The Foundation offers a supportive and flexible workplace for those balancing families and careers, and we strive to ensure our work environment is safe, family-friendly, and culturally sensitive with equal opportunity for all. We embrace modern ways of working, with a focus on flexibility, adaptability and teamwork.
If you are passionate about making a difference in the field of Alzheimer’s disease and enjoy working in a close-knit team, we’d love to hear from you. Please see our current open positions below.
What we offer you
Our excellent working conditions include:
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Flexible working arrangements
- Potential career development opportunities
How to apply
Please email a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and your current resume to email@example.com
The application process
AFTER THE APPLICATION PROCESS CLOSES
- We shortlist candidates who best meet the selection criteria.
- Interview: If you are shortlisted you will be invited for an interview. This could be a phone interview in the first instance. If you are shortlisted further we will find out more about you by inviting you for a face-to-face interview.
- Pre-employment checks: these checks are mandatory for all new employees. All successful candidates will require an up-to-date National Police Clearance.
- If you are successfully selected for the role you will be offered the role verbally and a written offer of employment will be emailed to you.
- Additional employment forms will also be sent to you. Please complete, sign and return all of your new hire paperwork as soon as possible, and return these to our team.
- We look forward to seeing you on your first day.