Join CogSleep and the Australian Alzheimer’s Research Foundation, in partnership with researchers from Murdoch, Macquarie, Edith Cowan University, and the University of Sydney, for a thought-provoking discussion on the topic of “How do you ensure a good night’s sleep?”
Our panel of distinguished experts includes:
- Professor Sharon Naismith
- Professor Ralph Martins AO
- Associate Professor Stephanie Rainey-Smith
Together, we will explore the critical importance of sleep for healthy brain aging and share the latest insights and strategies to optimize your sleep routine.
Guests will have the opportunity to enjoy a complimentary morning tea, providing the perfect opportunity for networking and informal discussions with fellow attendees and our speakers.
- Date: Wednesday, October 11th 2023
- Time: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Registration: Opens at 9:30 AM
- Venue: McCusker Auditorium, Harry Perkins Institute of Medical Research (6 Verdun Street, Nedlands)
Click here to register!